|Contact||:||i-Cream Solutions Co., Ltd|
|Office||:||+66 (0)2 252 9290|
|Fax||:||+66 (0)2 252 9291|
Basic Gelato Class
“What is Gelato?” and “How is different between Gelato and Ice cream?” This class will give the participants discovering the explanation for above questions. By all means, introduction to basic gelato class is aimed for whoever loves in Italian frozen dessert style or Ice cream and for the beginner who want to have own gelateria (Gelato shop). In this class, the participants will be instructed both of theoretical and real practical workshop of making gelato. The participants would be enjoyable during class, unless they have no experience in making gelato or ice cream before.
- Definition of the Artisan Gelato and difference explanation of Gelato and Ice cream
- Knowing about the historical of gelato in Italian culture
- Structural of gelato ingredients
- How to use single ingredients and ready mixed ingredients
- Learning the whole production process with suitable equipments for gelato
- Tip and technique for adjusting the texture and quality of gelato
- Practical workshop for making gelato with single ingredients and ready mixed ingredients
- Do not forget to bring the containers for taking home the in-class production gelato
Teaching materials: Handbook of i-Cream solutions basic gelato training class, Workshop area with professional equipments and tools
Benefits: the class fee includes teaching material, Apron, lunch and coffee break for the day of the class.
- Whoever likes in gelato, ice cream and other frozen desserts
- Beginner for starting ice cream business or gelateria (gelato shop)
- Professional in the ice cream business
For more knowledge in making decision in starting ice cream business or having own gelateria shop, the participants shall be taking Ice cream business class “
Introduction to Entrepreneurship of Ice Cream & Gelato Business Class” is recommended.
Duration: 1 day class
Timesheet: 9:00 am – 12:00 am / 13:00 pm – 16:00 pm
Registration Fee: 6,000 THB
Promotion price 4,000 THB/ person (limit 8 persons for a class)
Registration Booking: Please contact by phone +66 (0)2 252 9290, by e-mail: email@example.com
Instructor: Ice-cream chef: Varatorn Ampornpan “Chef Kuk”
Before becoming an ice cream chef, Chef Kuk was the lecturer in faculty of business administration, university in Thailand. With passion in ice cream and desirable of having own business, he decided to step in to the ice cream business and improved his knowledge as well instructed by Chef Master Paula and Chef Master Michele and real practically experienced by having his own ice cream business. Thus, as the knowledge of ice cream and business management, Chef Kuk is pleased to give the best guideline to all participants who would like to be success in ice cream business.